XOXO I KNOW YOU LOVE ME




 At first we need to understand one thing we are writing about first, unique and the best Gossip Girl from 2007. 

To be honest, if someone ask me how many times I have watched it, I don't know if there would be enough fingers on two hands.

To confirm that this series is really good I can only say this: it has 6 seasons that everyone enjoyed watching, Chuck Bass has forever entered the hearts of the female audience and on the wave of popularity a new gossip was also created in 2021, for generation Z. 

As a funfuct I can tell you, than more than 50 procent of people who watched this series, don't know that before the screenplay, we have books about Gossip Girl. 

So what is going on in Gossip Girl?

You have to use your imagine. Imagine yourself that you come home, turn on Tv (now you only need HBO MAX) and watch. Watch life elite of New York, the most fashionable clothes, breathtaking views from the window at their penthouse, beautiful young people and lots of drama at background. Is it recipe for perfect series, isn't it?

But what if you're still under observation and then write it on blog? Someone sees what you're doing wrong and talks about it loudly, a slip-up? she's bound to get noticed by a gossip girl. And if not, someone from your environment will report you anyway. In such circumstances, creating the appearance of a perfect life is really very difficult. Especially when you don't know if you can really believe your friend. This puzzle describes more or less 6 seasons of adventures of the young elite of New York. 

Their main occupation besides spending money is romance, betrayal, family tragedies but also the search for the GOSSIP GIRL, everyone wants to know who she is, everyone loves her but no one knows who she really is. Well, I already know, but I won't tell! But Serina, Blake, Chuck and Nate will do everything to discover Gossip Girl with you.


If you ask me why I watched this so many times? Seriously, I would tell you that this series give and teach me a lot. It was fun ride, wich provided me memorable moments. After Gossip Girl I know, that I shouldn't believe at my friends for 100%, I should never combine alcohol with strong drugs because it can cause lot of immoral behavior. 


So what Gossip Girl is? Strangely addicting amoral guilty pleasure. If you decide to watch it- I promise you will have 6 season roller coster. 

Komentarze

Popularne posty